Uranium Equities Limited (“Company”) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
In establishing the Company’s corporate governance framework, to the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has referred to the recommendations set out in the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations 3rd edition. To read the Company’s corporate governance statement current to 29 September 2016 click here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
Policies and Procedures
- Process for Performance Evaluations
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Diversity Policy (summary)
- Code of Conduct (summary)
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure (summary)
- Compliance Procedures (summary)
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relations Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Board Skills Matrix