Our latest Corporate Presentation
Investor Presentation – May 2017.
New targets, new opportunities in a world-class uranium province.
Exploring the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province in the Northern Territory.
Nabarlek Project (Northern Territory)
- Includes the historic Nabarlek mine, Australia’s highest grade uranium mine
- Produced 24 Mlbs U3O8 at 1.84% before mineralization terminated by dolerate sill
- High-priority target underneath dolerite sill that may represent extension of known deposit
- Exciting Namarrkon target, where Uranium Equities has identified a 2km-long surface anomalies above transported cover
- Recent systematic exploration has generated new drill ready targets
Alligator Rivers Regional Projects (Northern Territory)
- Applications covering a significant land position
- Adjacent to Camecos’s Angularli uranium discovery
- Untouched potential